Below are some of the measures we have taken to ensure accessibility throughout this website.
- Every page on this website conforms to Level-AA of the W3C Web content accessibility guidelines meeting all Priority 1 and 2 guidlines.
- All pages on this website validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All pages on this website uses CSS for layout.
- Only relative span sizes are used in this website. This means that you can resize the text is visual browsers to suite your personal preference.
- If CSS is not supported by your browser, the content of this site is still readable.
- All links on this website use the “title” attribute, offering more detail about the function or destination of each link.
- Where images are used to display information on this website, a text alternative is supplied using the “alt” or “longdesc” attributes. This provides users of non-visual browsers with an explanation of the significance of each image.
For more information about accessibility, visit the W3C.