- Respectful, loving relationships between and amongst children and adults are vital.
- The well-being of children and adults is central to all that we do.
- We have a positive image of ALL children as curious, competent, capable, strong and powerful, who have endless potential.
- We allow and encourage children to be children, respecting each child and valuing childhood as precious.
- The real and meaningful learning climate has a significant impact on children and their families – we work cialis without a doctor prescription hand in hand with our partners to make this happen.
- The rights of ALL children and adults are respected and of crucial importance…..with this comes responsibility.
- Adults and children have time and space to think, reflect, work alone and together, exploring endless possibilities.
- Playing outdoors, experiencing the natural environment is every child’s right.
- All parents and carers are respected and valued.
- Relationships with the whole community and children’s wider environment are vital and valued.